God's Blessings

God's Blessings
God's Blessings

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 3, 2009

Today was my amnio appointment. Baby is doing well and may be a girl. I'm NOT broadcasting this to family until the DNA results come back in 3 weeks. I'm only 15 weeks and 3 days, so there may still be something else developing there.

The procedure was far more painful this time than last time. Had this been my first experience, I would have done almost anything to avoid this one. 

DH was home all weekend and waited on us hand and foot. Cramping kept coming and going until early Sunday morning, although the muscle spasms lasted until late in the evening.

Baby has been very active this weekend which makes me feel optimistic that everything will be fine.

Baby's heartbeat before amnio: 149
Baby's heartbeat after amnio: 144

No comments:

Post a Comment