God's Blessings

God's Blessings
God's Blessings

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 4, 2009

Today was our genetic counseling appointment. Due to the timing of the appointment, we have the option of CVS or amnio. I'm really leaning towards amnio since any increased risk of miscarriage is too high. This is my last try at this, and I really don't want to take the risk. DH has agreed. The genetic counsellor was able to offer us an ultrasound so that we can make a better informed decision. The only good thing about the CVS is that we find out 4 weeks earlier how things are progressing.

As we neared the end of the session, we were offered an ultrasound appointment for Monday so that we can better decide between CVS and amnio.

I can't wait until then to see our LO again.

No comments:

Post a Comment