God's Blessings

God's Blessings
God's Blessings

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

46 and pregnant

 January 18, 2009

Today I took my first home pregnancy test. Although I thought I was pregnant, I did not expect the test to show positive since it's 6 days before my expected period, but my dh was going out of town for business and I thought I'd give it a try. Wow, the result was fast. I peed on the stick first thing in the morning. My husband is happy but as shocked as I am that we got pregnant so quickly. 

We have a ds, 21 months old and felt if he were to be a brother, we'd better do it sooner than later. I just quit breast feeding last month and did not expect to get pregnant so quickly-especially because of the statistics for someone my age to get pregnant. I'd only just started my periods again when ds was 16 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment